Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 Apply
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently disclosed an official notification for appointing the candidates as the posts of assistant engineer. As per this notification, JPSC is going to full fill the total of 392 unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the junior engineer jobs, those can utilize this best opportunity. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 392 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 341 posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 51 posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
Applicants must pass their engineering graduation in civil or mechanical stream from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the screening test, written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.400/-.
- For SC, ST applicants Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/10/2015.
How to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.