Jharkhand Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Jharkhand Postal Department has recently released the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as postman and mail guard posts. As per this notification, Postal Department needs to full fill total of 199 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Jharkhand Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Jharkhand Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 199 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Postman: 159 Posts.
- MTS: 40 Posts.
- For Mail guard or postman posts, Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
- For MTS posts, applicants age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Candidates must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written exam and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/02/2016.
How to apply for Jharkhand Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Postal Circle www.ranchipost.asrb2014.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.