Jharkhand Police Dept Recruitment 2017 -3019 Constable Posts
Police Department of Jharkhand has uploaded the job advertisement regarding Jharkhand Police Dept Recruitment 2017 to recruit 3019 vacancies for constable positions. Jharkhand Police Department is going to invite the Jharkhand Police Constable 2017 online applications from capable and willing candidates through online. Job seekers who are searching for police department jobs, those may download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are not yet released on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form from 15th July, 2017 and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 13th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 3019 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Candidates should not have the age less than 21 years and greater than 30 years.
Applicants must have completed their Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
Candidates who have selected for the Jharkhand Police Department jobs, those will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- General candidates, Rs.460/-.
- Reserved applicants, Rs.115/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/08/2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Jharkhand Police Department www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates to be verification.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.
Official Website: jhpolice.gov.in