Jharkhand Police Constable SAP Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Police Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) has recently published the latest job notification Jharkhand Police Constable SAP Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant police constable positions. As per this notification, Jharkhand Police Department is going to full fill 609 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date which is mentioned in its official website.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand Police Constable SAP Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 609 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Constable (General): 34 posts.
- General Soldiers: 548 posts.
- Constable Driver: 06 posts.
- Cook: 21 posts.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 35 years and maximum age should not be more than 48 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as follows,
- For Constable (General), Rs.15000/- per month.
- For General Soldiers, Rs.15000/- per month.
- For Constable Driver, Rs.15000/- per month.
- For Cook posts, Rs.11000/- per month.
There is no registration fee for the candidates who have interested to apply this recruitment.
- Date of the Interview: 10/11/2016, 24/11/2016, 08/12/2016 & 22/12/2016.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Constable SAP Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Jharkhand Police Department www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now click on the link of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all your required documents and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.