Jharkhand Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016
District Education Superintendent (DES) has announced the official notification for appointing the candidates as Jharkhand Chatra, inter trained teacher, inter trained Urdu teacher, and etc posts. District Education Superintendent invites the offline applications from interested applicants through this drive. As per this notification DES needs to full fill the 939 teacher posts. Eligible candidates can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through offline. Suitable applicants may download the application form and fill the application form with correct details of the candidate and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Jharkhand Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Jharkhand Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 939 posts.
Name of the posts:
Jharkhand Chatra Posts: 486 posts.
- Inter Trained Teacher: 341 posts.
- Inter Trained Urdu Teacher: 145 posts.
Jharkhand Latehar Posts: 453 posts.
- Inter Trained Teacher: 319 posts.
- Inter Trained Urdu Teacher: 134 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 42 years to 47 years.
Applicants must pass their higher secondary education with 04 years of B.L.Ed and must qualify TET for 1 to 5 class.
Based on the merit list and counseling will be conducted.
Contenders must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/08/2015.
How to apply for Jharkhand Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the DES www.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Jharkhand Inter Trained Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the DES office address and take printout of it.