Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016, Application Status
Government of Jharkhand, Department of Higher Education and Department of Social Welfare will be offering the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016 for the state economically backward class OBC, SC, ST and minority students with different schemes to provide fee reimbursement. Jharkhand government was providing the fee reimbursement through Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016, for pre and post matric scholarship to under graduate and post graduate students. Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016 will be allotted to the student who is pursuing the degree course in any state affiliated college. Jharkhand Government invites the online applicants who are interested and eligible. Suitable aspirants can apply Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016 on or before last date. For more information about Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016 details are as follows.
The Welfare Department providing various schemes for the welfare of backward classes,SC and ST.
List of Scholarships Provided by Jharkhand Government:
• Pre Matric Scholarship.
• Post Matric (Within State) Scholarship.
• Post Matric (Outside State) Scholarship.
Type of Schemes:
- Post Matric Scholarship.
- Pre Matric SC Scholarship.
- Post Matric SC Scholarship.
- Pre Matric ST Scholarship.
- Post Matric ST Scholarship.
- Pre Matric BC Scholarship.
- Post Matric BC Scholarship.
- Pre Matric Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016:
Jharkhand Government has given some eligibility criteria through which the applicants will be selected for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre/Post Scholarship 2016.
• Applicants age should be more than 17 years.
• Candidates need to qualify 10th and 12th classes from any recognized board.
• Applicants should have an aggregate of 60% marks in their academics.
Required Documents to submit for Scholarship:
- X class Bonafied certificate.
- 10th class marks list.
- 12th class Bonafied certificate.
- XII class marks sheet.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
Allotment Letter from College Principal.
Instructions for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016:
- Applicants need to fill the application form correctly without any mistake.
- Once the application form is submitted, then it can not be edited or modified.
- All the required documents should be scanned clearly as they need to be uploaded.
- Candidates can clearly select Fresh Registration or Renewal Registration while you login.
How to apply for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Pre Post Scholarship 2016 for Renewal:
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand e-Kalyan www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor.
- Click on the link of Renewal Application Form.
- Applicant will need to edit some information in old application.
- Now upload required documents.
- Take printout of it for further reference.
How to apply for e-Kalyan Scholarship 2016:
- Go to the official website of e-Kalyan www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Home page will be opened on your screen.
- After that, click on the link of Scholarship Registration.
- Then you have to select the link Pre or Post Matric Application Registration.
- Then enter your login ID and password.
- Click on login button.
- For Fresh registration directly fresh registration form will be opened.
- Fill the form with required details of the candidate.
- Upload required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.