Jharkhand DMA Recruitment 2017 – Manager Vacancies
Directorate of Municipal Administration (DMA), Jharkhand has recently announced an employment notification Jharkhand DMA Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant managers, Specialists and Community Organiser and other vacancies. As per this notification, DMA Jharkhand is going to fill up various positions. DMA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by u and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand DMA Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- State Mission Manager.
- Social Development & Infrastructure Manager.
- Community Organiser.
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist.
- Urban Infrastructure Specialist.
- Project Engineer.
- Municipal Finance cum Accounts Specialist.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Personal Interview.
- Document verification.
- State Mission Manager – Social Mobilisation & Institution Development, Rs.65000/- to Rs.75000/-.
- State Mission Manager – MIS & ME, Rs.65000/- to Rs.75000/-.
- Manager – Social Development & Infrastructure, Rs.50000/- to Rs.60000/-.
- Community Organizer, Rs.10000/-.
All the interested candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.750/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 20/07/2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand DMA Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand DMA www.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DMA Jharkhand Manager Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in