JET Lekhpal 2016 Exam for 1535 Posts
Joint Employment Test (JET), Jharkhand Lekhpal Notification 2016 has been announced for the JET Lekhpal 2016 Recruitment of 1535 Lekhpal, Account Officer and Clerk posts. Job seekers who are looking for the Jharkhand government jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity. JET invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. JET Lekhpal 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th May, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1535 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Lekhpal or Accounts Officer Posts.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 37 years as on closing date of application submission. Applicants from reserved categories like SC, ST and PWD will get upper age limit relaxation according to the organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Graduate Diploma or Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants, Rs.450/-.
JET Lekhpal 2016 Exam Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
JET Lekhpal 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Question paper will be in objective type or multiple choice types.
- Time duration for this exam is 02 Hours.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Every wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/05/2016.
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon.
How to apply for JET Lekhpal 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JET Exam www.jetexam.in.
- Click on the Careers button.
- After that, click on the link of JET Lekhpal Exam 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature etc.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.