JEMAT Application Form 2016 Apply
West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) conducts the JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) for getting admission into the various PG Diploma Management Programmes like Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Administration (MHA) and etc that offered by various private and government institutions in the state of West Bengal. This JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by the west Bengal University of Technology and behalf of the state government as per the AICTE rules. Candidates who have interested to take admission into the WBUT MBA and MHA courses, those applicants must check the notification details and can apply. For more information about JEMAT Application Form 2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for JEMAT Application Form 2016:
Applicants must possess their graduation in any specialization like arts, commerce, science, engineering, technology, medicine and dental and agriculture and etc in any recognized university with good academic score.
- For General candidates Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and OBC candidates Rs.300/-.
JEMAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
- JEMAT entrance test will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Exam paper consists of 3 sections like English, Quantitative Aptitude and Mathematics.
- Negative marking facility is there.
- Time duration for this examination is 2 hours.
|Name of the subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Last date to submit the filled application form: June Last Week, 2016.
- Date of the JEMAT entrance examination: July First Week, 2016.
- Results announcement date: July Second Week, 2016.
How to apply for JEMAT Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of the WBUT.
- Download the JEMAT Application Form 2016.
- Fill it with mandatory fields of the application form with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button.
- Send the filled application form along with all required documents and DD form to the address of WBUT, Kolkata.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.