JEE Advanced Application Form 2017 jeeadv.ac.in
Candidates who are waiting for make an attempt to All India Engineering Entrance Exams (AIEEE), they have good news that IITs are inviting JEE Advanced Application Form 2017. This year JEE Advanced exam is conducting by Madras IIT. Applicants who qualified in the JEE Mains Exam, they can start their JEE Advanced 2017 online registration. IIT Madras invites the online applications from eligible and interested candidates. IIT Madras already declared the examination date. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before closing date 02nd May, 2017 through the official website.
Details about JEE Advanced Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras.
Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2017.
Courses Provided: Technical, Integrated M.Tech, Integrated M.Sc and dual degree B.S – M.S.
Candidates should not born before October 1st, 1991, for SC/ST five years age relaxation is applicable.
Applicants must possess 12th class or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination only.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.2400/- per application.
- For SC/ST and General Female applicants should pay the fee as Rs.1200/.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/04/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 04/05/2017.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 28/04/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 04/05/2017.
- Date of the JEE advanced exam: 21/05/2017.
How to apply for JEE Advanced Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JEE Advanced www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on examination tab and then start register.
- Enter your personal, educational and all other details carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Registration fee should be paid.
- After checking everything before going to click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.