JCCB Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager Vacancies
Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank (JCCB), Solan, Himachal Pradesh has recently announced an employment notification JCCB Bank Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of August, 2017. As per this notification, JCCB is going to fill up various vacancies of Assistant Manager and Executive Positions. JCCB Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Bank Jobs can apply for this JCCB Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 08th August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about JCCB Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager.
- Executive Assistant and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.650/- and the reserved category applicants as Rs.550/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 08/08/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 22/08/2017.
How to apply for JCCB Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of JCCB www.jccb.co.in
- After that, search for the link of JCCB Assistant Manager Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jccb.co.in