Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2016
Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan (JKSS) has been published the latest job notification Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant teacher posts. As per this notification, JKSS is going to full fill 2643 members of unreserved positions. JKSS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2643 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Nursery Teacher: 451 Posts.
- Computer Teacher: 394 Posts.
- Yoga Teacher: 457 Posts.
- Anganwadi Teacher: 589 Posts.
- 4th Grade Worker: 752 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th class or intermediate or equivalent examination with good academic marks from any recognized board or school.
The selection committee of organization will be conducted written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay fee as Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.150/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30th November, 2016.
Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan F-205,
Plot Number 4,
How to apply for Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JKSS www.jankaushal.org.in.
- Now click on the latest job notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.