Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Jamnagar has issued the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant seaman, skipper mate, and engine driver and etc posts through this notification. Office of the Commissioner of Customs invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the office of the commissioner of customs, Jamnagar address on or before the last date. For more information about Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 58 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Senior Deck Hand||01|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination, skill test, medical test and the personal interview.
- For Skipper Mate posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
- For other posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
Candidates refer the official notification for fee details.
For more information about Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address, like
The additional commissioner customs,
Commissionerate Sharda House,
Bedi Bandar Road,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/07/2015.
How to apply for Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Jamnagar Customs www.jamnagarcustoms.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Jamnagar Customs Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form to the Jamnagar customs office and take printout of it.