Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1695 GDS Vacancies
Jammu Kashmir Postal Department has released the latest employment news regarding Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts on its official website. As per this notification, Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle needs to fulfil 1695 Vacancies of GDS positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Jammu Kashmir Postal Department Jobs 2017 can apply for this JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its main portal. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below link provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1695 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts.
Job Location: Jammu Kashmir.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicant.
Applicants should passed matriculation from any recognized board.
Candidates who have applied will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in SSLC Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-. There is no fee for SC/ST and PWD applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle www.jkpost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Jammu & Kashmir Postal Department Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Enter registration fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jkpost.gov.in