Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment Board has invites the online applications for large number of police constable vacancies. Interested candidates can visit its official website and download the Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2016 official advertisement. Job seekers should apply only through online mode. Before going to apply online, contenders must read all the eligibility criteria. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and should apply on or before last date 20th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5381 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not more than 28 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
Candidates should have passed matriculation examination or equivalent from any government recognized board examination.
Applicants will be selected based on the written examination and personal interview.
Candidates will get monthly salary as per Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-.
- General category candidates should pay fee as Rs.300/- per application.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 25th October, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20th November, 2016.
Procedure to apply for Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Candidate must log on to the official website of Jammu Kashmir Police Recruitment Board www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment.
- Download the notification and read carefully, before going to apply.
- Click on the apply link.
- Applicant should fill all the mandatory details.
- After that enter fee details.
- Attach scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of the submitted application for future usage.