Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2017 – Teaching Jobs
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University, New Delhi has recently announced an employment notification Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Faculty and Non Teaching Vacancies. As per this notification, JMI University is going to fill up 70 unreserved positions. JMI University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest teaching jobs can apply for this JMI University Faculty Jobs 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 70 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Faculty & Non Teaching Vacancies.
Teaching Jobs Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Non Teaching Job Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Senior System Analyst||1|
Job Location: New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Selection process will be done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Here.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/07/2017.
How to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia University Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University www.jmi.ac.in
- After that, search for the link of JMI University Faculty Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jmi.ac.in