JAM Application Form 2016 Download
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has decided to conduct the Joint Admission Test (JAM) for getting admission into the integrated Ph.D degree programs at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc, M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree, M.Sc M.Tech and other post graduate bachelors degree programs at various IITs through this entrance examination. IIT conducts the JAM entrance examination every year. This year also announced the notification for getting admission into various IITs through this examination. IIT invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about JAM Application Form 2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Eligibility criteria of JAM Application Form 2016:
- For General candidates must possess their graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in their academics from any recognized university.
- For SC, ST and BC candidates should pass their graduation with 50% marks in their academics from any recognized university.
Candidates must visit the official notification for fee details.
- Applicants will have to appear in 7 exam papers like Biological Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics and Physics.
- Examination will be conducted in multiple choice type questions with three different patterns. Those are multiple choice, multiple select and numerical answer type questions.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/10/2015.
- Date of the entrance examination: 07/02/2016.
- Results announcement date: 23/03/2016.
How to apply for JAM Application Form 2016:
- Log on to the official website of the JAM www.jam.iitm.ac.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.