ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017 – Graduate Apprentice Vacancies
Integrated Test Range (ITR) Balasore has recently announced an employment notification ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, ITR Balasore is going to fill up 80 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice positions. ITR Balasore invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest ITR Balasore Graduate Apprentice 2017 Recruitment can apply for this notification through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 25th March, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 80 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 20 Posts.
- Technical Apprentice (Diploma): 40 Posts.
- Technical Apprentice (Vocational): 20 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their BE or B.Tech or Diploma in IT or Electronics Engineering from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Medical Exam.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Details|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||Rs.3542/-|
|Technician Apprentice (Vocational)||Rs.2758/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 25/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/04/2017.
- Date of the written examination: May or June, 2017.
How to apply for ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of ITR Balasore www.baleswar.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of ITR Balasore Graduate Apprentice Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.baleswar.nic.in