ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 – 570 Vacancies
Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force (ITBP) has announced an employment notification ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as general duty inspector. As per this notification, ITBP needs to full fill 570 members of unreserved positions. ITBP invites the offline applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before last date 21st March, 2016.
Vacancy details about ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 570 Vacancies.
Name of the posts: General Duty Inspector.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 52 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
Candidates must refer the notification for fee details.
Applicants send their application forms to the below address,
Senior Admin Officer (Estt),
MHA/Govt of India,
Block – 2,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/03/2016.
How to apply for ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of ITBP www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form.
- Send the application for to the above given address.