ITBP GDMO Radiologist Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Indo Tibetan Boarder Police (ITBP) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant general duty medical officer posts through this notification. ITBP invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply for this ITP GDMO Radiology posts, those applicants must attend for the interview. For more information about ITBP GDMO Radiology Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about ITBP GDMO Radiologist Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 58 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Physician or Medicines Specialist: 01 post.
- Radiologist: 01 post.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 56 posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates age should be not exceed more than 67 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their MBBS, pg diploma in concerned speciality from any recognized university with minimum of 30 months of relevant experience.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview process and document verification only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.64009/- per month.
For more information about ITBP GDMO Radiologist Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can know the interview venue details and time. Based on interview process, shortlisted candidates are appointed in their relevant positions with good salary. Applicants must attend for the interview at right time with required documents.
- Interview will be held on: 15/06/2015 and 22/06/2015.
How to apply for ITBP GDMO Radiologist Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of ITBP www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the link of ITBP GDMO Radiologist Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill it.
- Candidates can go for the interview with required documents to the interview center.