ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2016 – Assistant, Steno
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as assistant, junior personal assistants and stenographers. As per this notification, ISRO is going to full fill 185 numbers of candidates. Job seekers who are waiting for the ISRO jobs, those can apply for this recruitment. ISRO invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 185 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior personal assistant.
- New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation in relevant subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
The Administrative Officer (ICRB),
New BEL Road,
ISRO ICRB Previous Year Question Papers:
- Starting date for online registration process: 21/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/02/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 12/02/2016.
- Closing date for receiving documents: 20/02/2016.
- Date of the written examination: 27/03/2016.
How to apply for ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of ISRO www.isro.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
- Send hard copy to the given address.