IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2017 – 146 Site Supervisor Posts
IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has recently announced an employment notification IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, IRCON is going to fill up 146 vacancies of Work Engineer and Site Supervisor Posts. IRCON invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest IRCON Jobs can apply for this IRCON Site Supervisor Notification 207 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 21st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 146 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Work Engineer.
- Site Engineer.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For general candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
|Opening date to apply online||04/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||21/10/2017|
How to apply for IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of IRCON www.ircon.org
- After that, search for the link of IRCON Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ircon.org