IRB Police Recruitment 2017 – 17000 Constable Vacancies
Indian Reserve Battalion (IRB) has recently announced an employment notification IRB Police Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant constable positions. As per this notification, Indian Reserve Battalion is going to fill up 17000 Vacancies of Constable Vacancies. IRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Police Constable Jobs can apply for this IRB Police Constable Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about IRB Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 17000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable Vacancies.
Job Location: Jharkhand, J&K, Chhattisgarh, Odisha & Maharashtra.
State Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the State||Number of IRBs||Number of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05||5000|
Eligibility Criteria for IRB Police Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Updated Soon.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Available.
How to apply for IRB Police Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of IRB www.jkpolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of IRB Police Constable Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in