IPU CET Notification 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGS IPU) has recently announced an IPU CET Notification 2016 at its official website for getting admission into various graduation and post graduation courses for the academic year of 2016 – 2017. GGS IPU invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the IPU CET Application From 2016 and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
GGSIPU is located in New Delhi. It is one of the famous universities in India. GGS conducts IPU CET every year. This year also GGS has decided to conduct the Indra Prastha University Common Entrance Exam or Engineering (IPU CET 2016).
Courses Offered through Engineering Entrance Exam:
- Tech Chemical Engineering.
- Biochemical Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Computer Science.
- Power Engineering.
- Instrumentation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Tool Engineering.
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET Notification 2016:
Applicants must possess their intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from any recognized board.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1000/- per application.
Syllabus for IPU CET Notification 2016:
Exam Pattern for IPU CET 2016:
- Exam conducted for 150 questions.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Only black pen must be used while writing the exam.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/03/2016.
- IPU CET 2016 exam date: 08/05/2016.
How to apply for IPU CET Notification 2016:
- Log on to the official website of IPU CET www.ipu.ac.in.
- Click on the link of IPU CET Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.