IOF Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 – 5186 Industrial Employee Posts
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF), Ambajhari has recently announced an employment notification IOF Ambajhari Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Industrial Employee vacancies. As per this notification, Indian Ordnance Factory is going to fill up 5186 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the apprentice jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. IOF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Indian Ordnance Factory Industrial Employee Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available from 25th May, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about IOF Ambajhari Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 5186 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled)
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
Applicants must possess their SSC with NAC or NTC issued by the NCVT in the relevant trade from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the apprentice vacancies, those will get monthly pay scale as Rs.18000/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.50/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/06/2017.
How to apply for IOF Ambajhari Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of IOF www.ofb.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of IOF Industrial Employee Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in