IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017 – 150 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently announced an employment notification IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, IOCL is going to fill up 105 vacancies of trade apprentice and technician apprentice posts. IOCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 28th October, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the latest IOCL jobs, those may apply for this notification through online mode as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 150 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Trade Apprentice.
- Technician Apprentice.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Three years full time Diploma course or matriculation or ITI or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.2500/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/10/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/11/2017.
- Date of the written examination: Soon Available.
How to apply for IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of IOCL www.iocl.in
- After that, click on the link of IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.iocl.com