Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 – 161 Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently announced an employment notification Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 on 04th March, 2017 at its official website. As per this notification, Intelligence Bureau is going to fill up 161 vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) posts. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking or the latest jobs in the Intelligence Bureau Department, those can apply for this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Online applications are available from 04th March, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before last date 05th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 161.
Name of the Posts: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO).
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 37 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as well as have IT Course in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics & Communication from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.50/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/05/2017.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau www.mha.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Intelligence Bureau JIO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in