UP Instructor Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 11000 Anudeshak Posts
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad (UPBES) had released a notification for UP Instructor Recruitment 2015. There are total 11000 Anudeshak Posts available. This advertisement was recently released by Uttar pradesh Government. This is going to be a huge recruitment from Uttar Pradesh Govt. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts now.
UP Government invites all talented and young, who are eagerly looking for these 11000 posts. The following will give you the details like education qualification, imporant dates, age limit, no of vacancies, salary details, how to apply for UP Instructor Recruitment 2015, Application fees, selection procedure, useful links and other important information.
|Registration Last Date for Online Registration||29 January 2015|
|E-Challan Last Date for Fee Submission||31 January 2015|
|Last to Submit or Fill Online Application||03 February 2015|
|Correction Date Details||18 February 2015|
|Counseling Date details||10, 11, 12-03-2015|
|Date Approval from DM||19 March 2015|
|Joining Instruction Date||25 March 2015|
|Joining Date||1st April 2015|
- 12th Class/Intermediate/HSC in Arts.
- Graduation in Arts with Painting/Drawing OR Special Diploma in Arts from a recognized institute .
- Must be between 21- 40 years (01-July-2014).
- 200/- for OBC Candidates.
- 100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection procedue will be based on Merit List of the candidate (Acandamics and councling merit List).
All the selected candidates will be paid 7000/- per month. The salary will change based on the performance of the candidate in the coming months. More details are given in the notification of UP Instructor Recruitment 2015.
How to Apply for UP Instructor Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates have to log on to the official web site of Uttar pradesh Educational Board www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
- Search for UP Instructor Recruitment 2015.
- Download the Notificaion and follow the steps accordingly.
- Fill up the application form and submit the details with out any spelling mistakes.
- Save the registration number given after submitting the application,