Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) has recently announced an employment notification IOF Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant trade apprentice vacancies. As per this notification, Indian Ordnance Factory is going to fill up 6948 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the apprentice jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. IOF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available from 17th January, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 07th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 6948 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice.
- ITI Apprentice: 3621 Posts.
- Non ITI Apprentice: 3327 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Non ITI Trade Apprentice: Candidates must possess matriculation or 10th class with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
ITI Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have passed ITI or Trade Test from any recognized by NVCT (SVCT).
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in medical examination.
Applicants who are selected for the apprentice vacancies, those will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/02/2017.
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of IOF www.ofb.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of IOF Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.