Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 – 6911 Jobs
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB), India has recently announced an employment notification Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as production, testing, logistics, research, development and marketing etc. As per this notification, Ordnance Factories needs to full fill 6911 members of unreserved positions. Ordnance Factories invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 03rd March, 2016.
Vacancy details about Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 6911 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
Candidates maximum age limit up to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their three years diploma or graduation in engineering, technical, humanities science and law from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in skill test or written test and in personal interview. Shortlisted applicants will be on probation for a period of two years.
Applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 03/03/2016.
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of OFB www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Indian Ordnance factories Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents to the filled application form.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.