Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 2018 SSC Pilot Officer Vacancies
Indian Navy has recently announced an employment notification Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. The naval Department of India is going to recruit the various vacancies of SSC Pilot Officer Posts. Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried willing candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot and ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing January 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy, Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates who are searching for the Latest Navy Jobs in India can register online for Navy Pilot Officer Recruitment 2017. Online applications for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: SSC officer as Pilot or Air Traffic Controller.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- For Pilot Posts, Applicants must have a qualified degree in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
- For ATC posts, candidates must possess intermediate and must have 60% minimum marks.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for SSB Interviews. SSB Interviews will be scheduled from 17th June, 2017 to 17th August, 2017. SSB interview for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Visakhapatnam/Coimbatore. Total duration of SSB Interviews is five days consisting of Stage I and Stage II.
Stage 1 Process:
- Intelligence Test.
- Picture Perception.
- Group Discussion.
Stage II Process:
- Psychological Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sub Lieutenant||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
|Lieutenant||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||Rs.6100/-|
|Lieutenant CDR||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-||Rs.6600/-|
|Commander||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/-||Rs.8000/-|
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2017.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the link to online application form of Indian Navy SSC Pilot Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Fill all the details in the Indian Navy Pilot Officer Online Application Form.
- Upload all your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- At finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in