Indian Navy Notification 2017 – 205 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
Indian Navy has recently announced an employment news regarding Indian Navy Notification 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. The naval Department of India is going to recruit the various vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Indian Navy invites online applications from willing candidates for filling up 205 MTS vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are searching for the Latest Navy Jobs in India can register online for Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017. Online applications for Indian Navy Notification 2017 are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Indian Navy Notification 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 205.
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Candidates age should not exceed more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/05/2017.
How to apply for Indian Navy Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the link to online application form of Indian Navy Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017.
- Fill all the details in the Indian Navy Pilot Officer Online Application Form.
- Upload all your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- At finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in