Indian Navy Cook Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Indian Navy has recently published the latest job notification Indian Navy Cook Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant cook, steward and topass for Batch 01/2017. As per this notification, Indian Navy needs to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. Indian navy invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 19th June, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Topass and etc.
- Candidates minimum age should be 17 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 21 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board. They would be required to serve food as per menu in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
Candidates will be selected based on the Indian Navy rules and regulations.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per Indian Navy norms.
There is no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/06/2016.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy Cook Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the link of latest job notification.
- After that, click on Indian Navy Cook Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.