Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 nausena-bharti.nic.in Download
Indian Navy has relased the recruitment notification for filling up various vacant posts of Sailer-Senior Recruits (SSR) through SSR written examination. Indian Navy is going to conducts the SSR written examination held in the month of March or April, 2015. Indian Navy invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Already large number of candidates are applied for the posts in Indian Navy. Alraedy applied candidates are eagerly waiting for their Indian Navy Admit Card 2015. Indian Navy released the Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 on 17th February, 2015 at its official website. Applied candidates may download their admit cards through its official website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Indian Navy Examination Pattern:
Indian Navy Examination Pattern consists of objective type questions. Exam paper consists of four sections. Section I for Mathematics, Section II for English, Section III for Science and Section Iv for General Knowledge. Candidates must qualify in all four sections. Exam time duration is one hour only.
Details about Indian Navy Admit Card 2015:
Indian Navy is the central government organization. Indian Navy released their admit card on 17th February, 2015 at its official website. Applied candidates may download their Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 on or before the examination date. Without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall tp write the examination. Admit card contains the more information about exam name, exam date, exam center,exam time, name of the candidate, address of the candidate and signature and scanned photo identity of the candidate and instructions to write the examination etc. So all the candidates must download their admit cards by entering the registration number and date of birth etc through online mode.
How to download Indian Navy Admit Card 2015:
- Log on to the official website http://www.nausena-barthi.nic.in.
- Search for the link of Indian Navy Admit Card 2015.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the Candidates registration number and date of birth etc.
- If any one missed the registration number for that reason candidates can enter the first alphabate of candidate name as per 10th class and after that enter the candidates father name and enter the date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 will be appeared on the screen.
- Download it and take hard copy it for examination purpose.