Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has recently released the latest job notification Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016 batch number 02/2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant general duty pilot and short service pilot and general deputy pilot posts. ICG was established in the year of 1978. It is going to conduct the special recruitment drive for this batch. ICG invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd March, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- General Duty.
- General Duty Pilot.
- Short Service Pilot.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Mental Ability Test or Cognitive Aptitude Test.
- Picture Perception or Discussion Test.
- Pilot Aptitude battery Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
Refer the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/03/2016.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of ICG www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.