Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2017 Apply
Indian Bank, Chennai has published the latest job bulletin Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant probationary officer (PO) posts. As per this notification, Indian Bank is going to fulfil 324 members of unreserved vacancies. Job seekers who are looking for the banking related jobs, those may apply for this recruitment as early as possible. Indian Bank invites the online applications from eligible graduates for recruitment of probationary officers admission to one year post graduate diploma in banking and finance course at Indian Bank Municipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service private Limited. The Indian Bank PO 2017 one year PGDBF course online registration starts from 06th December, 2016 and close on 22nd December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 324 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer.
Candidates lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected by Indian Bank through a selection process consisting of an online test (Preliminary and Mains Examinations) and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/12/2016.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 22/12/2016.
- Download of hall tickets for Pre Exam Training: After 05/01/2017.
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training: 12/01/2017 to 19/01/2017.
- Download of hall tickets for Online Examination: 11/01/2017.
- Date of the Preliminary Online Examination: 22/01/2017.
- Preliminary Exam Results will be announced on: 30/01/2017.
- Main Exam Hall ticket will be issued from: 16/02/2017.
- Main Exam Date: 28/02/2017.
Steps to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Indian Bank www.indianbank.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.