Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015-2016
Indian Army has declared the official notification Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015 to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant Technical Graduate posts through this notification. Indian Army invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates who want to join in the Indian Army, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the candidates and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 70 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Civil: 25 posts.
- Electrical: 10 posts.
- Mechanical: 10 posts.
- Electronics: 05 posts.
- Computer Science & Engineering: 10 posts.
- Tele Communication: 10 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess their engineering degree from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the medical examination, cut off marks and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.21000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/10/2015.
How to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of Indian Army Technical Graduates Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.