Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2015
Indian Army has recently published an official notification to recruit the applicants as technical entry scheme posts. As per this notification, Indian Army wants to full fill 90 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who want to start their career in Indian Army, those can apply for this recruitment. Indian Army invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30 November, 2015. For more information about Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 90 posts.
Name of the posts: Technical Entry Scheme posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 16 years and maximum age should be 19 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must pass their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in SSB, Psychology Test, Group Test and in personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2015.
How to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.