Indian Army Technical Entry Recruitment 2016 Apply
Indian Army has been published the latest job notification Indian Army Technical Entry Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant technical entry scheme. Indian Army invites the online applications from unmarried male candidates for permanent commission 10+2 technical entry which came under the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 course-36 commencing from January, 2017. Job seekers who are searching for the latest jobs in Indian Army, those can apply for this recruitment up to 30th June, 2016. Eligible and fascinated students may apply online for Indian Army Technical Entry Recruitment 2016 on or before closing date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 90 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Technical Entry Scheme.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 16 ½ years and age should not more than 19 ½ years.
Applicants must possess their intermediate with minimum of 70% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in medical test and followed by personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per Indian Army norms.
- Notification released on: 24/05/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/05/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2016.
How to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Indian Army Technical Entry Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants must read the notification carefully, before going to apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.