Indian Army Recruitment 2015-2016 400 posts indianarmy.nic.in
Junior Armed Forces Medical Services has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Indian Army invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. Indian Army online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Indian Army Recruitment 2015, name of the posts, number of vacancies and age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details and etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about Indian Army Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 400 posts
Name of the posts:
Soldier GD (ST)
Soldier Tech (Amn/Avn)
Soldier Tdn (Except house keeper and Mess keeper)
Soldier Tdn (house keeper and mess keeper)
Candidates age limit should be in between 17 years to 21 years.
Candidates must read the official notification for educational qualification.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the Physical fitness test and written test and medical examination.
Candidates must read the official notification for salary details.
- Starting date for online application form: 7 April, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 14 April, 2015
- Aptitude test date: 13 April, 2015
- Date of the common entrance test: 26 April, 2015
- Date of the physical test: 08 April, 2015
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Indian Army Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted form.