Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply
Indian Army has recently published the latest army jobs notification about Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016-2017 to fill up the 400 short service commissioned officer jobs in the army department through its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Indian Army jobs, those can apply for this Indian Army Notification 2016 through online mode. Indian Army is ready to hire the capable candidates in the medical sector jobs. Interested applicants must grab this opportunity and may apply for this notification on or before last date.
Total Number of vacancies: 400 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commissioned Jobs.
Candidates age should be below 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Indian Army rules and regulations.
- Applicants must possess their graduation or diploma in relevant subjects such as MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA.
- Candidates need to have completed its Medical qualification integrated in first/second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of IMC act 1956.
- Applicants should also have the permanent registration from any state medical council.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
All the applicants must pay the fee as Rs.200/-. Candidates should deposit the fee through online banking.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Released.
Steps to apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Go to the official website of Indian Army www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form in the given format.
- Upload all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.