Indian Army Material Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 210 Vacancies
Indian Army has recently announced the latest employment notification Indian Army Material Assistant Recruitment 2017 on its official website. Indian Army invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up 210 vacancies of Material assistant, Safaiwala, Tele Operator and etc positions. Online applications are available at its official website. Job seekers who want to make their career with Indian Army or Indian Military Services can utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. All the interested candidates can apply online directly for this notification on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Indian Army Material Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 210 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Fireman: 03 Posts.
- Tele Operator Grade II: 01 Post.
- Tradesman: 171 Posts.
- Safaiwala: 02 Posts.
- Civilian Motor Driver: 02 Posts.
- LDC: 11 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade I: 01 Post.
- Material Assistant: 10 Posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination, Skill Test and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Applicants no need to pay any registration fee to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the application form: Soon Updated.
Steps to apply for Indian Army Material Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Army www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the link of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Download the filled application form.
- Attend with the filled application form along with all required documents to the above mentioned address.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in