Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – 232 Group C Posts
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announced an employment notification Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Multi Tasking Staff, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Mess Staff and cook etc. As per this IAF Group C Notification 2017, IAF is going to fill up 232 vacancies. Indian Air Force (IAF) invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are available from 18th February, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this IAF Latest Jobs 2017 on or before last date 19th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 232 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||66|
|Lower Division Clerk||20|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess matriculation or intermediate with ITI Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/03/2017.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Indian Air Force www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Indian Air Force Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in