Indian Air Force Group X Y 2015 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Indian Air Force Department has announced the Indian Air Force Group X, Y 2015 Exam Pattern, Syllabus at its official website Indianairforce.in. Candidates who want to write the Indian Air Force Group X, Y examinations, those candidates are searching for their Indian Air Force Group X, Y 2015 Exam Pattern, Syllabus. All the applied candidates may check and download the syllabus and exam pattern and etc through its main portal.
Details about Indian Air Force Group X, Y 2015 Exam Pattern, Syllabus:
Indian Air Force Department has recently released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant technician and tradesman posts through this notification. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this recruitment. Here we will provide the exam pattern and syllabus for the applicants easy preparation and get good marks in the examination.
A) To judge comprehension.
B) Drawing of inferences.
C) Use of vocabulary.
- A) Agreement of subject with verb
B) Pattern of verb and their use.
C) Sequence of tenses.
D) Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
B) Word formation
C) Antonyms and Synonyms
D) One word substitution
E) Correct usage of articles
F) Correct usage of Prepositions
G) Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
H) Correct usage of conjunctions
I) Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
J) Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
K) Words, which are commonly getting confused
L) Word order
M) Correct usage of Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases:
A) Use of simple idioms
B) Use of Common proverbs
- Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change:
A) Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
B) Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices:
- A) Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
B) Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
A) Physical World & Measurement
C) Laws of Motion
D) Work, Energy & Power
E) Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
G) Properties of Bulk Matter
I) Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
J) Oscillations & Waves
L) Current Electricity
M) Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
N) Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
O) Electromagnetic Waves
Q) Dual Nature of Matter
R) Atoms and Nuclei
S) Electronic Devices
T) Communication Systems
Sets, Relations, functions
2. Trigonometric functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric functions
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations
6. Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
9. Binomial Theorem
10. Coordinate geometry – Straight line
11. Coordinate geometry – Circles
12. Coordinate geometry – Parabola
13. Coordinate geometry – Ellipse
14. Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
15. Exponential Series
16. Logarithmic Series
19. Limit & Continuity
21. Application of Differentiation
22. Indefinite Integrals
23. Definite Integrals
24. Application of Integration
25. Deferential Equations
- Group X examination time duration is 60 minutes.
- Group X questions will be asking from English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Group Y examination time duration is 40 minutes.
- Group Y questions will be asking from English, Reasoning and General Awareness.