India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016
India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) has released the India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant manager (territory) positions. As per this notification, IPPB needs to full fill 1710 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the IPPB Latest Jobs, those can apply for this IPPB Notification 2016. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1710 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager (Territory).
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Officer Scale I: 650 Posts.
- Officer Scale II: 652 Posts.
- Officer Scale III: 408 Posts.
For Officer Scale I Posts: Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
For Officer Scale II Posts: Applicants age should be in between 26 years to 35 years.
For Officer Scale III Posts: Candidates lower age should be 23 years and upper age should be 35 years.
Candidates must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale I||Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- per month|
|Officer Scale II||Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- per month|
|Officer Scale III||Rs.42020/- to Rs.51490/- per month|
- For General and OBC category applicants, Rs.700/- per application.
- For SC and ST category candidates, Rs.150/-.
|Name of the Posts||Starting date of application form||Closing date of online application form|
|Officer Scale I||04/10/2016||25/10/2016|
|Officer Scale II||07/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|Officer Scale III||07/10/2016||01/11/2016|
How to apply for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of IPPB www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click on the link of India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.