India Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 – 20000 Vacancies
Indian Postal Circle Department has recently announced an employment notification India Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of 20000 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster cadres, Lower Section Grade, Inspector and Stenographer etc posts. Indian Post Office Department invites the online applications from skilled and talented work hard candidates through online mode. Job seekers who are searching for the latest postal department jobs, those must download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about India Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 20000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Mail Guard.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
- Postal Assistant (PA).
- Sorting Assistant (SA).
- Postmaster Cadre.
- Lower Selection Grade Posts.
- Inspector Posts.
- Stenographer Grade D.
- Stenographers Grade II.
- Higher Selection Grade I.
- Higher Selection Grade II.
- Indian Postal Service Group A.
- Postal Service Group B.
- Junior Hindi Translator.
- Senior PS and Private Secretary.
- Junior Hindi Translator.
- Senior Hindi Translator.
- Senior Artist.
- Hindi Typist.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
Applicants must possess 10th class or 12th class or Diploma or Graduation Degree or B.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Aptitude Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Typing Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for India Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Postal Department www.indiapost.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of India Post Office Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.