Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application – 4000 Posts
Income Tax Department is going to release the Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017 notification for appointing the job hunters as various vacant posts such are income tax officer, AO cadre, PS cadre, Steno Grade II, Notice Server and Executive Assistant etc. As per this notification, Income Tax Department needs to fill up 4000 members of unreserved positions. Income Tax Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: 4000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Income tax Officer.
- AO cadre.
- PS Cadre.
- TA or Steno Grade II or Driver.
- Notice Server or LDC or Driver.
- Inspector of Income Tax.
- Executive Assistants.
- Group C.
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the candidates performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Screening Test.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Contenders must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Will soon upload.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Go to the official website of Income Tax Department www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017