IMI New Delhi Application Form 2016 Download
International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi has regulated an official notification for conducting the written examination for getting admission into the 2 years full time course PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) for the academic session of 2016-2018. IMI, New Delhi invites the applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Candidates who want to take admission in IMI PGDM course into various campuses, those applicants can refer the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about IMI New Delhi Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria of IMI New Delhi Application Form 2016:
- Candidates must possess their bachelors degree in any stream or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Applicants must have 50% score in their academics.
- Candidates want to take admission to the PGDM program at IMI, New Delhi, and those applicants must qualify in CAT or GMAT.
- Candidates want to take admission to the PGDM program at Bhubaneswar and Kolkata campuses, those must qualify in CAT or GMAT or XAT test scores.
- IMI will be shortlisted in the basis of CAT, GMAT score and educational background, SSC, Intermediate and Graduation Marks and work experience and etc.
- Final shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection criteria.
- Final step selection process will be based on the applicants performance in the extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing and personal interview and etc.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.2000/- per application.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/12/2015.
How to apply for IMI New Delhi Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of the IMI www.imi.edu.
- Click on the application form.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.