ILBS Notification 2017 – 273 Nursing Vacancies – Apply Online
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has released an employment news regarding ILBS Notification 2017 to fill 273 job openings of Staff Assistant, Patient Care Executive, Senior Residents, Assistant Professor, Junior Staff Assistant and other under GNCT of Delhi. ILBS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the ILBS Latest Job Notification 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 15th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about ILBS Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 273 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Nursing: 70 Posts.
- Senior Resident (Hepatology): 15 Posts.
- Senior Resident (Nephrology): 15 Posts.
- Junior Resident: 07 Posts.
- Resident medical Officer: 11 Posts.
- Junior Technical Executive: 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS Notification 2017:
Candidates upper age limit is 30 years for Nursing posts, 40 years for Senior Resident and 35 years for Junior Executive Posts.
- For Nursing Posts, Candidates must possess Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with one year working experience in any reputed hospitals.
- For Senior Resident (Hepatology) Posts, Applicants must possess MD in Hepatology or equivalent degree.
- For Junior Resident Posts, Candidates must possess MBBS Degree from any recognized university and internship certificate, registered with Delhi Medical Council with one year experience.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
The candidates who got selected through ILBS Recruitment 2017 can receive monthly salary as per the organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/05/2017.
Steps to apply for ILBS Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ILBS www.ilbs.in
- After that, click on the link of ILBS Senior Resident Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ilbs.in