IIT Bombay CEED Exam Application Form 2015 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has going to conduct the Common Entrance Examination for admissions into the Master of Design Programmers all over India. Job hunters who are searching for the CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design), those applicants may utilize this golden opportunity. IIT Bombay invites the applications from the contenders should possess their graduation in any stream from any recognized university. Interested applicants can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online application form. Suitable applicants must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about this IIT Bombay CEED Exam Application Form 2015 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for this IIT Bombay CEED Exam Application Form 2015:
Applicants must read the official notification for age details.
Candidates must pass their bachelors degree in any branch from any recognized institute.
They will be elected based on the written examination and the merit list organized by the IIT Bombay.
- For General, OBC Male candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.2200/-.
- For Woman, SC, ST and PWD candidates Rs.1100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2015.
- Date of the IIT Bombay CEED examination: 06/12/2015.
How to apply for IIT Bombay CEED Exam Application Form 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the IIT Bombay www.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.